Part 1: Introduction to Oils
Part 2: Dive Deeper
- Lesson 1: Lavender Essential Oil
- Lesson 2: Lemon Essential Oil
- Lesson 3: Peppermint Essential Oil
- Lesson 4: Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lesson 5: Oregano Essential Oil
- Lesson 6: Frankincense Essential Oil
- Lesson 7: On Guard Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 8: Breathe Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 9: ZenGest Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 10: Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 11: Lifelong Vitality Pack (LLV) Supplements
Part 3, Section 1: Essential Oils For Mind & Mood
Part 3, Section 2: Essential Oils For Body
Part 3, Section 3: Essential Oils For Home
Part 4: Thank You Learning!
Lesson 6: Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense is often referred to as the King of Essential Oils because of its powerful health benefits. Frankincense supports healthy cellular function, promotes relaxation and balanced moods, boosts the immune and respiratory systems, and supports smooth, healthy skin.
Distilled from the resin of Boswellia trees, Frankincense has been highly valued for over 5,000 years. Frankincense resin is edible and is eaten in parts of Africa to aid digestion*
There are dozens of species of Boswellia trees, but only four produce true frankincense essential oil. doTERRA uses all four of these species—carterii, frereana, sacra, and papyrifera—to produce CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® Frankincense essential oil that’s brimming with benefits.
Used for its anti-aging benefits since antiquity, Frankincense is extremely beneficial for skin health. Add a few drops of CPTG® Frankincense to your daily moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and rejuvenate skin.
Rich in Alpha-pinene, Frankincense is emotionally calming and stabilizing. When diffused or applied topically, Frankincense oil induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness. It is often used during yoga. To balance mood throughout the day, apply Frankincense Touch to your pulse points.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Dilute and apply topically to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops internally in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*