Part 1: Introduction to Oils
Part 2: Dive Deeper
- Lesson 1: Lavender Essential Oil
- Lesson 2: Lemon Essential Oil
- Lesson 3: Peppermint Essential Oil
- Lesson 4: Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lesson 5: Oregano Essential Oil
- Lesson 6: Frankincense Essential Oil
- Lesson 7: On Guard Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 8: Breathe Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 9: ZenGest Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 10: Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 11: Lifelong Vitality Pack (LLV) Supplements
Part 3, Section 1: Essential Oils For Mind & Mood
Part 3, Section 2: Essential Oils For Body
Part 3, Section 3: Essential Oils For Home
Part 4: Thank You Learning!
Lesson 4: Essential Oils for Sleep
Download the essential-oils-and-sleep eBOOK. Click here to download and keep on file and hand out to your customers.
Watch this video as well on Sleep and Calming properties. Click Here
The newly updated doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be sensed immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to create a restful environment at bedtime. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives doTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that encourages a tranquil atmosphere when it’s time to wind down. doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. Diffusion of the doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day for a soothing aroma.
- Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply two to three to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of peace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Creates a restful environment at bedtime
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Encourages a tranquil atmosphere
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood