Part 1: Introduction to Oils
Part 2: Dive Deeper
- Lesson 1: Lavender Essential Oil
- Lesson 2: Lemon Essential Oil
- Lesson 3: Peppermint Essential Oil
- Lesson 4: Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lesson 5: Oregano Essential Oil
- Lesson 6: Frankincense Essential Oil
- Lesson 7: On Guard Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 8: Breathe Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 9: ZenGest Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 10: Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 11: Lifelong Vitality Pack (LLV) Supplements
Part 3, Section 1: Essential Oils For Mind & Mood
Part 3, Section 2: Essential Oils For Body
Part 3, Section 3: Essential Oils For Home
Part 4: Thank You Learning!
Lesson 4: Tea Tree Essential Oil
More commonly known as Tea Tree oil, Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds, leading to its limitless applications. Melaleuca oil (Tea Tree oil) uses and benefits can be received aromatically, topically, and internally. Melaleuca oil (Tea Tree oil) is known for its purifying properties and is often used for its rejuvenating and cleansing effect on the skin. For pure and clean skin and nails, Melaleuca oil (Tea Tree oil) can be applied topically to maintain an optimal look and feel and promote a clear and healthy complexion.
It can also be used as an aftershave to help provide a cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. When used as a surface cleaner, Melaleuca oil (Tea Tree oil) also naturally protects against environmental and seasonal threats and protects the body from the difficulties of the season. Melaleuca essential oil (Tea Tree essential oil) has powerful internal benefits and is used to promote healthy immune function.* When diffused, Melaleuca oil (Tea Tree oil) emits a sweet, herbal aroma that can help purify and freshen the air.