Part 1: Introduction to Oils
Part 2: Dive Deeper
- Lesson 1: Lavender Essential Oil
- Lesson 2: Lemon Essential Oil
- Lesson 3: Peppermint Essential Oil
- Lesson 4: Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lesson 5: Oregano Essential Oil
- Lesson 6: Frankincense Essential Oil
- Lesson 7: On Guard Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 8: Breathe Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 9: ZenGest Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 10: Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 11: Lifelong Vitality Pack (LLV) Supplements
Part 3, Section 1: Essential Oils For Mind & Mood
Part 3, Section 2: Essential Oils For Body
Part 3, Section 3: Essential Oils For Home
Part 4: Thank You Learning!
Lesson 2: Lemon Essential Oil
When life gives you lemons…
- Start your day with a glass of room temperature water and a drop or two of lemon oil
- Freshen clothes with a drop of lemon oil added to the rinse cycle
- Restore leather with a drop of lemon oil buffed on with a soft cloth
- Polish silver and jewelry with a few drops of lemon oil and a rag
- Remove gum and gook with a drop applied directly to the residue
- Wash greasy hands with lemon oil added to your favorite soap
- Cleanse with 40 drops of lemon oil, 8oz distilled water in a glass spray bottle
- Add a drop to your water for taste and watch the extra weight shed off or energy build!
I can go on and on about the uses of lemon essential oil (like how it’s been used to protect apple juice against environmental threats or how it aides fat loss when added to drinking water) but I’ll stop here and let you soak in all it’s amazing uses thus far.
Let me know if you have any questions, though I may not be able to answer….I’m about to whiten my teeth with it!