Part 1: Introduction to Oils
Part 2: Dive Deeper
- Lesson 1: Lavender Essential Oil
- Lesson 2: Lemon Essential Oil
- Lesson 3: Peppermint Essential Oil
- Lesson 4: Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lesson 5: Oregano Essential Oil
- Lesson 6: Frankincense Essential Oil
- Lesson 7: On Guard Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 8: Breathe Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 9: ZenGest Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 10: Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend
- Lesson 11: Lifelong Vitality Pack (LLV) Supplements
Part 3, Section 1: Essential Oils For Mind & Mood
Part 3, Section 2: Essential Oils For Body
Part 3, Section 3: Essential Oils For Home
Part 4: Thank You Learning!
Lesson 5: Essential Oils for Love
What do the birds and the bees know?
Turns out, a lot. When it comes to keeping the passion alive, Mother Nature has us covered with amazing essential oils including Rose, Jasmine, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, and Fennel just to name a few.
You can mix and match any of these essential oils for the perfect aphrodisiac diffuser blend or mix with Jojoba oil for an incredibly sensual massage oil blend.
If you’re ready for a treat, I recommend making a spark with this diffuser recipe:
- 2 drops of dōTERRA® wild orange
- 2 drops of dōTERRA® ylang ylang
- 2 drops of dōTERRA® whisper
To relieve the stresses of everyday life, boost libido and begin to ignite a spark with your spouse, try using these oils for a soothing massage:
- Neroli (comes in a roller bottle)
- Jasmine (comes in a roller bottle)
- Ylang Ylang (add to a roller bottle and dilute 10:1 with fractionated coconut oil)
If you have access to a pipette, you can also extract the neroli and jasmine from the roller bottles they come in and place them in your own DIY roller bottle with the ylang ylang. Add some clary sage which is also safe for topical use during intimate times. Highly diluting any of these oils with fractionated coconut oil can also make for a great lubricant.